tisdag 11 augusti 2009

I'm here!

So, here I am now!
Waking up early after dreaming all my friends turned into zombies and wondering where the heck I am. I have just finished my first american junkfood breakfast - a Skippy peanut butter sandwich!
Will soon be going to school and meet the counsellor. I've realized my english grammar SUCKS.

Things went great yesterday, the Immigrant services went good, the only thing was when they asked me how much money I would be bringing, and I couldn't figure out how to translate kronor into dollars, beause I was so nervous!
Then Vince and Nancy took me home, we drew over the Golden Gate bridge (once again) but it was so foggy so I couldn't see a thing. The drive home took about one hour a half, then I took a shower and we ate. After that we jumped into the car and drove the 5 minutes to school where there was a "meeting" that the prinicpal held, informing the freshmen (who'll be starting high school this year) about all the clubs and activities you can join. Then the cheerleaders were sitting in the front row and screaming loudly everytime he called someone up to the scene.
A junior showed us around in the school-area. It's HUGE! I wonder how I will get to all classes in time... If you come 5 minutes too late for class, you will get a detention after school, the principal told us.

Now I'm going to watch TV and perhaps sleep a little more, because my head is still kind of slow after yesterdays' journey.

Hej da! Skriver snart igen :)

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hope you have a great time, I envy you :)

xx

//Tomio

Unknown sa...

Ååååh vad spännande! :D mhiihi. Ska läsa här hela tiden. Idag fick jag nästan gråtattack på spinningen :( hahh. Det är nu det kommer!
<3<3

/ Lini

Enannan sa...

Vad skönt att allt gick bra med resan. Vill prata mer med dig snart - var lite seg i huvudet när ni ringde i natt :)

Det är så tomt utan dig!

Mam

Miss Bad Luck sa...

Hej fina du! Kul att kunna läsa om allt kul som du kommer att uppleva. jag var en mes som aldrig åkte för jag hade pojkvän...så nu får jag uppleva vad jag missade genom dig..
Kräftskiva i Grisslan på lördag...vi kommer att sakna dig..

Miss Bad Luck sa...

Nu vet jag inte varför det står Miss bad luck men det är din onda styvmor som skriver under detta alias :)) Kram

Inger sa...

Skönt att höra från dig,fortsätt hålla oss uppdaterade!
Kramar från Tomta/